My friend and I will be traveling in Spain (Madrid and Galicia) and England (London and surrounding areas) next month.
My question is whether the Ally debit card is accepted by most ATMs in London and Madrid. The Ally debit card is MasterCard, but it does not have a Cirrus logo.
I know that Ally no longer reimburses ATM fees abroad. That's not the question.
My concern is whether the card works on all (or only some) ATMs in Europe. I would particularly like to hear from people who have traveled with the Ally card in the past two years or so, but all advice is welcome.
It would be a major hassle to get to Europe and find that my card didn't work. (It happened once before with a major US bank card. It wasn't fun.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼당첨확인 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 10 days in London in early December
- 7 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 16 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 17 Scotland in December
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 21 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip
The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today