My friend and I will be traveling in Spain (Madrid and Galicia) and England (London and surrounding areas) next month.
My question is whether the Ally debit card is accepted by most ATMs in London and Madrid. The Ally debit card is MasterCard, but it does not have a Cirrus logo.
I know that Ally no longer reimburses ATM fees abroad. That's not the question.
My concern is whether the card works on all (or only some) ATMs in Europe. I would particularly like to hear from people who have traveled with the Ally card in the past two years or so, but all advice is welcome.
It would be a major hassle to get to Europe and find that my card didn't work. (It happened once before with a major US bank card. It wasn't fun.)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 F1카지노Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 카지노 블랙잭
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Ludwig Castles
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 7 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today