I'm looking for new places to see in the UK.
What is the most interesting city/town you have visited in the UK in terms of street life, food, architecture, and overall vibe. For me, it's Edinburgh.
I've been to London, Bath, York, Glasgow, Oxford, Cambridge, Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 8 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 quickest way to Prague
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 23 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please