I will be in Vienna for 4 nights in early August and have been told the Melk Abbey is worth the day trip along with a short Danube river cruise. Does anyone know the logistics of going without a car to the Abbey using a train, boat combination? Any feedback is so appreciated. Thank you.
The Melk Abbey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Bodrum to instanbul
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Florence Hotel Advice
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 18 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 19 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 20 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 21 Voltage in UK and France
- 22 Eleanor's Pages
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Europe in winter
- 25 Barcelona free tours??