Im planning on taking my wife here as it looks like a lovely Hotel in a great location. I was just wondering if anyone had visited it before I book my reservation...want to know if they had a good stay? This is where I found the hotel on this site!
The Lovat Hotel - Loch ness Scotland
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 How early to get to CDG
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 When to visit Provence updated info
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 24 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!