I am trying to fit the Louvre in to my Paris itinerary. I know I need a good chunk of time (make that a good chunk of *strategic* time in order to avoid the lines) but don't want to use up a whole morning/afternoon to see it... Someone told me the Louvre is open late some nights and it just so happens I will in Paris on a Friday night which is when the Louvre is open later (until 9:45pm).. So my question is, if I arrived there say, around 8pm, would we have to leave right at 9:45pm or is 9:45 when they stop selling tickets? I have a morning blocked off for it already, but if I could move it to a night time trip, I figured that would be pretty cool! Has anyone done this before?
The Louvre at Night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Venice
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Traveling to Munich
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 London tube
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 cooking classes
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary