I am trying to fit the Louvre in to my Paris itinerary. I know I need a good chunk of time (make that a good chunk of *strategic* time in order to avoid the lines) but don't want to use up a whole morning/afternoon to see it... Someone told me the Louvre is open late some nights and it just so happens I will in Paris on a Friday night which is when the Louvre is open later (until 9:45pm).. So my question is, if I arrived there say, around 8pm, would we have to leave right at 9:45pm or is 9:45 when they stop selling tickets? I have a morning blocked off for it already, but if I could move it to a night time trip, I figured that would be pretty cool! Has anyone done this before?
The Louvre at Night?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 rent car / Munich
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Channel Islands
- 20 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 21 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome