Once not long ago it seemed that public urinals for men - called vespasiennes - a name taken from Emperor Vespasienne who was responsible for creating ancient Rome's public urinals, were everywhere.
And now I am shocked to hear that there is only one left? (See You Tube) - but I could not catch where this icon is - anyone know?
Amsterdam still has many public urinals like these - metal things with whole at eye level so you can see out and kind of feel like your urinating on the street!
Any other cities with these type of vesapsiennes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 2 정선카지노°```❤ 660ＢＯＸ。COM ❤```°정선카지노
- 3 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 England/Scotland In January questions
- 6 Holding bags in Paris
- 7 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 8 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 11 Barcelona to south of France
- 12 Cornwall and Germany
- 13 Edinburgh Questions...
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 SIXT car rental uk
- 17 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 18 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 19 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 20 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 21 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 22 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 23 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 24 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 25 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles