Going to Spain at the end of this month. Can't wait!
I need your advice on hop on/ hop off bus tours in Madrid. Would you recommend this to anyone? Were you happy with their service? Will this hop on/hop off cover all these historic places and areas?
We have three kids and will be staying in Madrid for two days. There will be a lot of walking which would tire the kids out. Came round this hop on/hop off while searching in Google but wasn't sure about it.
Will be waiting for your lovely advices and respnses.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)