Going to Spain at the end of this month. Can't wait!
I need your advice on hop on/ hop off bus tours in Madrid. Would you recommend this to anyone? Were you happy with their service? Will this hop on/hop off cover all these historic places and areas?
We have three kids and will be staying in Madrid for two days. There will be a lot of walking which would tire the kids out. Came round this hop on/hop off while searching in Google but wasn't sure about it.
Will be waiting for your lovely advices and respnses.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌즈카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 2 바카라연구소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소た인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노쿠폰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노っ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노방법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노추천ぞ카지노추천
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time in Athens?
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?