Though the ship is well air conditioned and our tour vans will have A/C is the heat more opressive than say NYC, Boston, LA ,etc. in the period Aug.15-Sept.2? We can handle heat unless we are dripping after walking for 15-20 minutes through a church or around leather shops in Florence, for example?
The heat in Florence, Sicily, Istanbul, Marsaille in Aug?.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 7 days in Andalucia
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Belgium
- 21 Navigo Decouverte
- 22 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 23 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 24 More help with housing in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?