Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Norway in August
- 3 Day Trip From London
- 4 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 5 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 6 French towns in autumn
- 7 My summer in Paris
- 8 A wonderful month in France
- 9 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 10 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 11 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 12 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 13 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 14 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 15 French countryside/wine country
- 16 Train tickets in Europe
- 17 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 18 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 21 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 22 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 23 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 25 Octoberfest