Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
The French Experience - Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 French rental car advice needed
- 3 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 4 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 5 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 6 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 7 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 8 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 9 Bus ride to Positano
- 10 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 11 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 12 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 13 Split to Venice. Help!
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 17 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 18 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 19 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 23 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 24 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 25 Tasting Cellars in Beaune