Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 2 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 3 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 4 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 Guides - Matera
- 8 Girona and Besalau
- 9 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 15 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 One quick week -- where in France?
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 Major quake in central Itay
- 21 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 22 3 days with a Swindon base
- 23 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 24 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes