Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
The French Experience - Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 3 Itinerary 20 days
- 4 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 5 Cotswold Churches
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 9 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia