Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Car rental return
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 6 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Visiting the Black Forest
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 22 Car hire
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece