Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
The French Experience - Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 2 Rolling bags in Venice
- 3 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 4 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 7 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 8 Big and little towns of Europe
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?