Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 6 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 12 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 13 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 14 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 15 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 16 Georgia in 4 days
- 17 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Dublin Luggage storage
- 20 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 21 Croatia short sail trip
- 22 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 23 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 24 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 25 Alitala