Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
The French Experience - Melbourne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 Two Days in Prague
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands