Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
The French Experience - Melbourne
- 1 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Cyprus in December
- 13 Cyprus photo gallery
- 14 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Florence in October
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 21 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites