Just a quick question - has anyone used The French Experience (based in Melbourne, Australia) travel company to book apartments for France? They have been great via email but just needing the extra 'moral'support to make the booking. Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Oxford England Accommodations
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 vienna
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Places of interest
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Croatia Ferry Help
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Switzerland in November?