This is a huge year for travel but for the first time in my life I can't seem to pin down where to go. I'm getting a bad case of itchy feet. Not the fungul kind but the feeling only obsessive travelers feel deep in the pit of their souls. I have all of April, May and October to go anywhere in the world not just Europe. Lucky me. That's because I also have no job but money is not a big issue. Maybe somewhere new with nice weather, meaning anywhere in the 60-80F range with delicious food, memorable buildings and architecture and stunning landscape and scenery. I am partial to bustling cities but respite in the country or some where rural is nice for a few days, like 5 days? I can interchange rural urban rural urban plus some water in between would be nice. I've always dreamt of exploring tuscany and the french wine regions but I do not think it will be this year. High chance I might have to be in Sydney in April which is pure perfection because Australia is on my list of where to go before my death so I was thinking of revolving my April within Australia. But that leaves me with May and October. I always hope to see the best of what a place can offer especially the food, art and scenery parts. I don't care to make friends or meet the locals that type of thing. Usually it does happen but I don't go out and seek it. I'm more of an introvert although if you met me you'd be surprised because I have a more upbeat personality. It's weird no one will ever describe me as an introvert but I cannot tell you how much I enjoy being by myself. Seeing people exhausts the crap out of me though when I spend time with people I genuinely enjoy it. I just spaaaace it out. Sorry I digress so yeah, no need to meet peeps but I did a group tour once and found it only mildly discomforting, the rest of it I actually had fun. Hopefully this gives you a little background to help pin point more suitable destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence