I am working on a blog post for my site and would love your input. I am curious:
What's the first thing you do when you land in Paris? For us, it's coffee after we clear customs at the coffee stand in Charles de Gaulle. Then we try to get into our hotel/apartment and start walking to stay awake. We don't really have a "first place we visit".
Do you have a spot you always like to visit first once you're in the city?
Years ago (circa 2010), we arrived at 6am and were the first in line to visit the Arc de Triomphe that morning, resulting in a phenomenal visit and experience.
If you want to weigh in and DON'T want your opinion used in the blog post, simply mention it in your reply and I won't use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin