I am working on a blog post for my site and would love your input. I am curious:
What's the first thing you do when you land in Paris? For us, it's coffee after we clear customs at the coffee stand in Charles de Gaulle. Then we try to get into our hotel/apartment and start walking to stay awake. We don't really have a "first place we visit".
Do you have a spot you always like to visit first once you're in the city?
Years ago (circa 2010), we arrived at 6am and were the first in line to visit the Arc de Triomphe that morning, resulting in a phenomenal visit and experience.
If you want to weigh in and DON'T want your opinion used in the blog post, simply mention it in your reply and I won't use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 2 help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 14 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Scotland and London 21 days
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 22 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 23 Venice
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?