I am working on a blog post for my site and would love your input. I am curious:
What's the first thing you do when you land in Paris? For us, it's coffee after we clear customs at the coffee stand in Charles de Gaulle. Then we try to get into our hotel/apartment and start walking to stay awake. We don't really have a "first place we visit".
Do you have a spot you always like to visit first once you're in the city?
Years ago (circa 2010), we arrived at 6am and were the first in line to visit the Arc de Triomphe that morning, resulting in a phenomenal visit and experience.
If you want to weigh in and DON'T want your opinion used in the blog post, simply mention it in your reply and I won't use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 6 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 11 Windsor Castle
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted