I am working on a blog post for my site and would love your input. I am curious:
What's the first thing you do when you land in Paris? For us, it's coffee after we clear customs at the coffee stand in Charles de Gaulle. Then we try to get into our hotel/apartment and start walking to stay awake. We don't really have a "first place we visit".
Do you have a spot you always like to visit first once you're in the city?
Years ago (circa 2010), we arrived at 6am and were the first in line to visit the Arc de Triomphe that morning, resulting in a phenomenal visit and experience.
If you want to weigh in and DON'T want your opinion used in the blog post, simply mention it in your reply and I won't use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days in Spain
- 2 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 3 Norway Honeymoon
- 4 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 11 Our future trip to Greece
- 12 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Pay attention to your watches !
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Christmas Day in Granada
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 25 Barcelona to Grindenwald area