I am working on a blog post for my site and would love your input. I am curious:
What's the first thing you do when you land in Paris? For us, it's coffee after we clear customs at the coffee stand in Charles de Gaulle. Then we try to get into our hotel/apartment and start walking to stay awake. We don't really have a "first place we visit".
Do you have a spot you always like to visit first once you're in the city?
Years ago (circa 2010), we arrived at 6am and were the first in line to visit the Arc de Triomphe that morning, resulting in a phenomenal visit and experience.
If you want to weigh in and DON'T want your opinion used in the blog post, simply mention it in your reply and I won't use it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Questions about Polish sights
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Italy
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 Biarritz family holiday
- 24 Lisbon hotel
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice