I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 When and how to book for a trip?
- 4 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Sicily or Rome
- 8 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 9 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 10 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 11 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 12 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 13 Lake Como - basta!
- 14 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 15 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 16 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 17 Italy
- 18 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 19 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 20 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 21 German Train travel
- 22 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 23 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 24 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 25 Switzerland/Italy Advice