I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 French immersion courses in France
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 14 nights in Europe
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 CDG airport
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 19 Munich
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 23 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 24 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 25 Europe in the Winter for a week