I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 6 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 9 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 10 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 11 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 13 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 14 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 15 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 16 Italy - best two central locations
- 17 Vet my itinerary
- 18 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Paris - Rome
- 21 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 22 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 23 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 24 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 25 Antiques shopping Rome