I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 2 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 3 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 4 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 9 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 10 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 11 Seville Itinerary
- 12 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 13 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 14 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 15 First timers to Italy
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 18 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 19 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 20 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 21 Train questions for Switzerland
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 25 Portugal or Croatia