I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 2 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 3 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 24 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 25 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys