I wrote a blog about Holland's first ever kingsday. I write a bit about the historical background if the festival, what there is to do, and how I experienced the day.
I'm wondering what you think of it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 4 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 9 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 10 B&Bs in Ireland
- 11 Zadar or Sibenik
- 12 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 13 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 16 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 17 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 20 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 23 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 24 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!