We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Activation: AOL Tec*h account set up CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 3 Q- What Goes Up and Down but Never Moves?
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 12 Athens tour guide advice
- 13 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 16 London 6 day itinerary
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Bernese Oberland
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip