We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 11 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 12 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 4-6 weeks
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets