We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 4 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 5 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 6 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Airb2b in Paris
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 12 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 13 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Venice tourist travel pass
- 16 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 17 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Two days in Dublin
- 23 4 days in Scotland
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip