We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 2 Italy trip questions
- 3 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 7 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 12 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 13 Pyrenees logistics
- 14 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 15 Italy
- 16 Azores
- 17 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 18 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 Driving in Italy
- 21 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 22 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 23 Taormina to Palermo
- 24 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 25 Travelling from Paris to Madrid