We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 4 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Swiss rail passes
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 13 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 train to Vernon France
- 16 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Hotel in Venice
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 25 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?