We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 2 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 3 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 4 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 15 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 18 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 24 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 25 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments