We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail pass question
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 12 days europe
- 7 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 If you had four months...
- 10 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 11 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 14 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 15 Convents in Venice
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base