We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 9 Munich
- 10 First time in France
- 11 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 12 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 21 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 25 14 days in Greece itinerary ???