We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Iwango went…to Nice
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 9 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 10 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 11 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Granada
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 25 All Set To Go!!