We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
- 1 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 4 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 7 Best area to stay in Rome
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 14 Russia visa denials
- 15 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 16 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 17 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 18 Am I too fat too travel?
- 19 Crete in April
- 20 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 21 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 23 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 24 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 25 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.