We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 7 gare de nord
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 10 BIKE AND BARGE
- 11 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 London - Home Depot
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 25 Madrid city centre?