We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 driving from prague to salzburg
- 5 Acropolis Athens
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 9 Versailles
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Meteora for older folk
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??