We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 2 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 3 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 25 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please