We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part