We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour or independent
- 2 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 3 What to see in Dresden...
- 4 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 5 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 6 10 days in Germany
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Vet my itinerary
- 9 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 12 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 19 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 20 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Another Book List for Italy
- 25 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?