We would like to visit Barcelona in December. I would like to know if you can please give me advice on where to stay(budget option),what parts of the city to stay in and which parts to avoid?
Also, what does it normally cost to travel on the Metro or bus in Barcelona ?
And any tips for good,affordable restaurants would be welcomed!
Thank you very much!!!
The Do's and Dont's of Barcelona
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,