We will be in Bardolino, the Lake Garda region, in a few weeks. Thinking about taking a day trip to the Dolomite's. Is it possible? (This is not an April fools joke)
Any suggestions? We have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 2 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 Football Tickets - Athens
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 8 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 9 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 3nights in Venice
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Budapest to Kosice
- 17 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 18 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 19 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 My 3 days in Venice
- 22 multi city flights to europe
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 25 One week in Europe