3weeks from today we will be landing in Paris.This is trip #8,I am getting so excited.All the planning,reading so many reports...We will be staying for 2 weeks.I have booked a few cooking classes,the ballet,a visit to a cheese shop.We do leave time to just sit and watch the world go by,either at a cafe or in one of the many beautiful parks.We will be in the apartment we rented June 9-24.Why does the time fly when we r there?I have signed my husband and myself up to a cooking class at Reed,and a baguette making class,(that one is really for Bill,he can make a pretty good croissant,but needs help with his baguettes)
The countdown begins....
- 1 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 4 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Car Rental Locations
- 7 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 8 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 9 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 just want to know
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 Istanbul Hotels
- 22 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Florence to nice- help
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels