3weeks from today we will be landing in Paris.This is trip #8,I am getting so excited.All the planning,reading so many reports...We will be staying for 2 weeks.I have booked a few cooking classes,the ballet,a visit to a cheese shop.We do leave time to just sit and watch the world go by,either at a cafe or in one of the many beautiful parks.We will be in the apartment we rented June 9-24.Why does the time fly when we r there?I have signed my husband and myself up to a cooking class at Reed,and a baguette making class,(that one is really for Bill,he can make a pretty good croissant,but needs help with his baguettes)
The countdown begins....
- 1 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 6 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Northern Italy
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 13 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?