3weeks from today we will be landing in Paris.This is trip #8,I am getting so excited.All the planning,reading so many reports...We will be staying for 2 weeks.I have booked a few cooking classes,the ballet,a visit to a cheese shop.We do leave time to just sit and watch the world go by,either at a cafe or in one of the many beautiful parks.We will be in the apartment we rented June 9-24.Why does the time fly when we r there?I have signed my husband and myself up to a cooking class at Reed,and a baguette making class,(that one is really for Bill,he can make a pretty good croissant,but needs help with his baguettes)
The countdown begins....
- 1 Wimpy's
- 2 HELP stuck in Italy
- 3 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 4 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 7 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 8 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 14 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 15 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 16 Nice
- 17 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Train tickets
- 23 San Lorenzo Market
- 24 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal