Okay, I admit that I have not purchased any travel books, but they are on my to do list. We just decided this week to plan a 3 week trip to the above areas. I have been to other countries in Europe multiple times, but have only visited London once. We have toured Ireland before. I have no idea how to begin this planning. We have never taken tours and I have always driven or used the trains for transportation. I am thinking we could rent a place in a The Cotswalds for a week, and perhaps do the same for Scotland and Wales. Any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated. Also, when is the best time of year to travel to these destinations? TIA!
The Cotswalds, Scotland and Wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Switzerland help...?
- 5 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 13 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 Italy dolomites
- 16 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Scuol, Switzerland
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 23 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 Italy 2015: making the internal plans