Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with the Clarence Hotel in Dublin? Is it a good choice? I am planning to be there next week!!
The Clarence Hotel in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 2 Edinburgh - outings?
- 3 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 4 What to wear
- 5 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 8 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 9 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 14 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich