perhaps has been mentioned but inlight of the immense interest in the Cinque Terre I think this article, besides the phony budget angle, contains some interesting perhaps useful info.
Let's critique the article!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ PRINTER ERROR CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 Spain - day driver advice
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Madrird and Seville
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like