Has anyone stayed at the Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy (owned/operated by the Hotel Bernardi)? The website photos and the physical description sounds nice as well as convenient. However, I would like some personal input if possible. How does it compare to a hotel? Is it convenient to main sites such as the Rialto, St. Marks, etc.? Is it clean and well furnished? Any information would be appreciated.
The Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 How long in Venice?
- 3 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 4 atm cards in Spain
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 weather in Veneto area in September
- 8 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law