Has anyone stayed at the Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy (owned/operated by the Hotel Bernardi)? The website photos and the physical description sounds nice as well as convenient. However, I would like some personal input if possible. How does it compare to a hotel? Is it convenient to main sites such as the Rialto, St. Marks, etc.? Is it clean and well furnished? Any information would be appreciated.
The Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Majorca - where to stay?
- 4 Basel - Day Trip
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 13 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag