Has anyone stayed at the Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy (owned/operated by the Hotel Bernardi)? The website photos and the physical description sounds nice as well as convenient. However, I would like some personal input if possible. How does it compare to a hotel? Is it convenient to main sites such as the Rialto, St. Marks, etc.? Is it clean and well furnished? Any information would be appreciated.
The Casa Pepoli Apartment in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 12 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 poland to switzerland
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -