I will be traveling from Venice, Italy on May 4 2014 to Cinque Terre to spend a few days there. I am assuming that the train is the best way to get there but wasn't sure where to even begin to understanding the European train system. I know that the closes stops are in Genoa or Pisa. Can someone please help steer me in the right direction as far as best form of transportation, cheapest and quickest. I saw on Eurorail that it was 127E for a one way ticket there, this seems super expensive!
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Which Day?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Tracking the Weather
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 19 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Europe itinerary help!