I will be traveling from Venice, Italy on May 4 2014 to Cinque Terre to spend a few days there. I am assuming that the train is the best way to get there but wasn't sure where to even begin to understanding the European train system. I know that the closes stops are in Genoa or Pisa. Can someone please help steer me in the right direction as far as best form of transportation, cheapest and quickest. I saw on Eurorail that it was 127E for a one way ticket there, this seems super expensive!
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report