I will be traveling from Venice, Italy on May 4 2014 to Cinque Terre to spend a few days there. I am assuming that the train is the best way to get there but wasn't sure where to even begin to understanding the European train system. I know that the closes stops are in Genoa or Pisa. Can someone please help steer me in the right direction as far as best form of transportation, cheapest and quickest. I saw on Eurorail that it was 127E for a one way ticket there, this seems super expensive!
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 2 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 3 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 12 Venice
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 15 London 2For1 question
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 18 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 19 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 24 Last night in Sweden
- 25 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?