I will be traveling from Venice, Italy on May 4 2014 to Cinque Terre to spend a few days there. I am assuming that the train is the best way to get there but wasn't sure where to even begin to understanding the European train system. I know that the closes stops are in Genoa or Pisa. Can someone please help steer me in the right direction as far as best form of transportation, cheapest and quickest. I saw on Eurorail that it was 127E for a one way ticket there, this seems super expensive!
All help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 2 Sim Card Options
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Day trip ideas
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 12 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 13 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 17 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?