My family will be flying out to Berlin to visit family, and we'd like to take a trip to Rome, as well, from Berlin. I'm assuming the train is going to be the best way to do this (not the fastest, but I can't afford an additional $750 fuel surcharge on top of airfare for the four of us), so can someone tell me how to set up a train trip to do this?
I'm hoping to take a night train for the first leg. When I go on the train sites, it really is confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to decode this type of trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 3 Milan or Turin
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 7 God Save the Queen?
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Frankfurt to UK
- 10 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 13 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 17 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 18 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
The best way to get from Berlin to Rome that won't cost an arm and a leg...