My family will be flying out to Berlin to visit family, and we'd like to take a trip to Rome, as well, from Berlin. I'm assuming the train is going to be the best way to do this (not the fastest, but I can't afford an additional $750 fuel surcharge on top of airfare for the four of us), so can someone tell me how to set up a train trip to do this?
I'm hoping to take a night train for the first leg. When I go on the train sites, it really is confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to decode this type of trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 buyhighqualitycounterfeitmoneyforsaleusd.weebly.com/
- 3 evening of song and dance
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Where to from Verona
- 19 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Train passes
- 23 RENFE error message during payment
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Munich-6 days in September
The best way to get from Berlin to Rome that won't cost an arm and a leg...