My family will be flying out to Berlin to visit family, and we'd like to take a trip to Rome, as well, from Berlin. I'm assuming the train is going to be the best way to do this (not the fastest, but I can't afford an additional $750 fuel surcharge on top of airfare for the four of us), so can someone tell me how to set up a train trip to do this?
I'm hoping to take a night train for the first leg. When I go on the train sites, it really is confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to decode this type of trip?
The best way to get from Berlin to Rome that won't cost an arm and a leg...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 16 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 17 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 18 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 19 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 20 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Street food in Turkey
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?