My family will be flying out to Berlin to visit family, and we'd like to take a trip to Rome, as well, from Berlin. I'm assuming the train is going to be the best way to do this (not the fastest, but I can't afford an additional $750 fuel surcharge on top of airfare for the four of us), so can someone tell me how to set up a train trip to do this?
I'm hoping to take a night train for the first leg. When I go on the train sites, it really is confusing. Does anyone have any suggestions or a way to decode this type of trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 9 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Maximizing Norway time
- 15 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 16 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 17 Hiking in Switzerland
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 3 days solo in London
The best way to get from Berlin to Rome that won't cost an arm and a leg...