I'm going for a short trip to Italy this coming June. From Rome I'm going to take a train to La Spezia (Cinque Terre). But I have no idea how am I suppose to go from La Spezia to Venice. I am short on time so I would like the fastest way and cheapest if possible to Venice. I checked the train but I get more confuse than I was before.
If you have a direct URL link on the train times would be great too. I hope to get a really early morning train so I can arrive Venice not too late.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.