I'm going for a short trip to Italy this coming June. From Rome I'm going to take a train to La Spezia (Cinque Terre). But I have no idea how am I suppose to go from La Spezia to Venice. I am short on time so I would like the fastest way and cheapest if possible to Venice. I checked the train but I get more confuse than I was before.
If you have a direct URL link on the train times would be great too. I hope to get a really early morning train so I can arrive Venice not too late.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini