Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
The best sights and restaurants in and around Reykjavik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 2 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 3 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 10 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 11 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 16 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 17 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 21 France to Italy advice needed please
- 22 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?