Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 11 free international phone calls
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 France Study Abroad
- 16 Paris and Normandy
- 17 Sicily Beach Resort
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 25 Anniversary trip to France