Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
The best sights and restaurants in and around Reykjavik?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 3 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 4 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 5 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 6 Urgent Need of Advice
- 7 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 French rental car advice needed
- 10 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 13 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 14 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 15 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 19 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 20 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 21 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 22 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 23 Lycian Way
- 24 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 25 Rental Car in Paris