Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Barcelona cooking classes
- 12 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 25 vienna