Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Alsace to Austria?
- 3 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Private Guide in Lyon
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Regarding Residence Permit
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Les Invalides Night Show
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Which Day?