Any fresh experiences of Reykjavik? If so, I'd very much appreciate some ideas:
- Which restaurant is the best in town?
- What sights/places are not to be missed? (the limit would be day-long self-drive
trips, using Reykjavik as our base)
Many thanks in advance!
:: hknn ::
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 3 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 20 Days in Europe
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 10 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 First trip to Italy
- 14 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 15 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 16 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 17 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 18 Budapest Hotels
- 19 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 20 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 21 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 22 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 23 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy