The Best of Serbia list
buy 29dinar bus tickets from trafikas, or shops to save
visit kalemegdan fortress before walk down to Skadarlija
Ada Ciganlija beach
Torlak hill (view)?
Avala hill (take weekend bus 400 for view?)
Zemun view of Belgrade
grilled chicken wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese
Sarma, Gibanica, Punjene paprika sa sirom, pohovani plavi patlidžan, Mešano meso, pljeskavica keimak,ajvar
Pasulj, Roštilj, proja (cornbread), sir (cheese) and kajmak,
Rakija plum brandy, Loza
suva pita sa orasima,orasnice
Are any of these places good?
Stepin Vajat and Duff at Autokomanda,
Loki in downtown area
Bajlonova Pijaca market
PINK - Solunskih boraca, Zarkovo, and Iva too
Udruzenje Svetskih Putnika (Club of World Travellers), at 29 Novembra, 7
Starogradska music in Kafana's
Floating club on Sava
MORE OF SERBIA TO COME...
CRITERIA for LIST:
-memorable/dramatic scenery & landscape photography. Where to find the best (viewpoints, vistas, city views, panoramas, skylines, sunsets, etc..)?
-the unique outdoors, hikes/hilltops/lookouts, and amazing views.
-lovely/charming streets, cute villages, and magnificent/attractive architecture
-authentic/unforgettable "local" travel experiences (i.e. non-typical, interesting/special experiences (full of original character), and unique only to the local area).
-the best freebies (museums, galleries excluded)
-specialty/unique regional cuisine/gastronomy (or the BEST places to eat (w/ local's prices, food made with love/regional favorites, and not too many tourists eating there)),
-anything else off-the beaten path.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 2 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 3 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 8 Car rental leaving Rome
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 11 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 12 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Greece in March?
- 15 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 16 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 17 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 21 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 22 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 23 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
The Best of Serbia list