My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Athens
- 15 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 16 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 21 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 22 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 23 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 24 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 25 Wimbledon Debenture tickets