My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 celticmoon, a quick question
- 11 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 B&B in Ireland
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece