My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik