My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees