My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 4 Venice
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting