My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy