My spouse and I will be in Paris for six days in October 2015. We plan on visiting the some of the top attractions but would like to see other venues and take some excursions that aren't quite so touristy. (if that is at all possible). We are open for traveling on the Metro, enjoying cullinary delights, wine tastings, seeing some great Paris history, experiencing off the beaten track sights and sounds. We love and appreciate Europe's city's, but do enjoy the local spots and countryside too. (no bike trips please) Can't fit it all in - in only six days but, want to come home feeling that our trip to Paris was a fantastic, fun-filled experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 2 Greece and Italy Combo
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Final Four
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Where are the Mods?
- 9 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 Cinqueterre
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 18 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 23 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 24 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 25 Short Trip to Paris