I just finished my trip around Central and here are my tip for hostels I enjoyed during my trip...
WIEN - Wombats Hostel - the Base...www.wombats-hostels.com
PRAGUE - Prague Square Hostel...www.praguesquarehostel.com
Old Prague Hostel...www.oldpraguehostel.com
KRAKOW - Flamingo Hostel...www.flamingo-hostel.com
Greg and Tom Hostel...www.gregtomhostel.com
BERLIN - Wombats Hostel Berlin...www.wombats-hostels.com
BUDAPEST - Unity Hostel...www.unityhostel.com
Enjoye your trips and good luck.
The best hostels during my trip to Eastern and Central Europe
- 1 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 2 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 7 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 16 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 20 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 ferry to Harwich
- 25 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions