Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 2 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 London Restaurants
- 7 Train tickets in Italy?
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 Corsica
- 13 17 days in England
- 14 VENICE
- 15 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 16 London best location
- 17 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 18 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 19 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 20 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 21 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 24 travel around Spain
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau