Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Hostel Advice
- 4 Amalfi or Positano
- 5 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 6 Poland in September
- 7 Belgium advice
- 8 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 9 Train from Lille to Delft
- 10 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 11 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 16 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 17 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 First Time Europe Trip