Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 6 Dolomiti advice please!
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Malta diving trip
- 11 Russia - GO or not?
- 12 Fonte Bertusi
- 13 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 14 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 15 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 16 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 17 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 18 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 19 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 20 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 21 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 22 Transferring on Germany trains
- 23 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 24 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 25 home base in provence