Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 7 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 8 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Need Information about French Alps