Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 2 Is Venice overrated?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 10 sim card
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 13 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 14 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 20 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 21 Venice to Croatia
- 22 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 23 Amsterdam in August
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?