Anyone? I've heard the best is at a cafe on the eastern side of the Bercy village...has anyone been there? Or do you have a favorite elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Lisbon trip report
- 4 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 19 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 20 So much to do, so little time!
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian