Has anyone stayed at The Bee Hive in Rome?
I have read a few reviews and it is in my price range, hopefully someone here has a personal experience staying there!
The Bee Hive in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 5 Taormina Sicily
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 8 Italy dolomites
- 9 Taormina to Palermo
- 10 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 15 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 16 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 17 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier