I am spending four and a half weeks touring the Balkans this summer, starting off in Italy, hitting up Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro before departing from Istanbul. I'm looking all over the place for how I should spend my time. Has any been to these places and have some must see or do recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 4 Portugal
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 7 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 8 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 9 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 10 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 11 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 16 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 19 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 20 Porto to Lisbon
- 21 How much time in Lisbon?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera