We will be six people in an apartment in Rome, on Thanksgiving day. I do want to celebrate the occasion, and don't want to eat out. Perhaps I can find a butcher that has turkey cutlets? Look for some fresh pumpkin ravioli? Shouldn't be a problem to find green beans at the market. Cranberries? (Lots of Sangiovese.)
Thanksgiving in Rome: What to fix for dinner?
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 3 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Retirement Vacation
- 7 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 Almalfi in Late March??
- 16 Edinburgh
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Tour-Free Travel
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Planning my days in Paris
- 23 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 24 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 25 Palace of Versailles guided tours