We will be six people in an apartment in Rome, on Thanksgiving day. I do want to celebrate the occasion, and don't want to eat out. Perhaps I can find a butcher that has turkey cutlets? Look for some fresh pumpkin ravioli? Shouldn't be a problem to find green beans at the market. Cranberries? (Lots of Sangiovese.)
Thanksgiving in Rome: What to fix for dinner?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Week in Spain
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 7 week in scotland
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?