Dordogne River Area
Two weeks in France built from recommendations from the Fodor Forum: Fantastic!
I cannot thank enough the responders to my inquiries about opportunities in France. My wife and I along with another couple spent two weeks in Sarlat, touring the countryside seeing sights I have only read about. Following our two weeks in the Dordogne River area, my wife and I trained through Paris into Normandy for 3 ½ days. We made camp just outside of Bayeaux, visiting the Normandy beaches, Omaha, Utah and Gold, with a day climbing Mount Ste. Michel.
The input from all of your insightful recommendations made this a trip to remember! Thanks again!
Thanks to Forum Expert providing input
Dordogne River Area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY Fake Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards(Regular and Biometric)
- 2 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two