Thank you all on your helpful suggestions about too much walking in Italy. I have been walking on treadmill every day (huff & puff) also trying not to eat so much, so I can indulge in what must be fabulous gelato!! The cane idea is good, but not sure I feel Quite "that" old.But then again why should I be embarresed , after all won't see those people again. Will try to give a trip report when I get back. This forum has been very helpful in planning! Leaving on Sept. 9. Thanks again
Thanks from Grandma on suggestions
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Nice
- 5 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 6 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 Last monte Paris apartment
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 17 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 20 Wimpy's
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 23 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 24 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal