Thanks so much for recommending DenRus Tours. We had no problem at all getting off our ship to join our tour. Breezed right through Russian immigrations with no line at all. Our driver, Slava, was waiting right there for us. An extra bonus...we were the only two on this tour! A private tour! Our guide, Ludwilla, spoke perfect English, and had no problem with our Texas accent. We saw the most beautiful sites. Another perk, we did not stand in line for anything-not even at the Hermitage. She walked right to the front of the line at all the sites. We had lunch at the Summer Palace Restaurant which was beautiful and included with the price of our tour. The tours that were offered by the cruise line usually had about 40-50 persons. We were so lucky! Thanks again for this information. It was an unforgettable day. Almost forgot...when we arrived in the afternoon at the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, there was a huge protest going there. My son was thrilled! Hundreds of police officers, many in riot gear. Against our guides advice, he went right in the middle and snapped pictures. i think this was the highlight of his day.
Thanks Dukey1 for recommending DenRus Tours
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 5 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 6 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 7 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 8 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 11 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 23 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 24 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?