Thanks so much for recommending DenRus Tours. We had no problem at all getting off our ship to join our tour. Breezed right through Russian immigrations with no line at all. Our driver, Slava, was waiting right there for us. An extra bonus...we were the only two on this tour! A private tour! Our guide, Ludwilla, spoke perfect English, and had no problem with our Texas accent. We saw the most beautiful sites. Another perk, we did not stand in line for anything-not even at the Hermitage. She walked right to the front of the line at all the sites. We had lunch at the Summer Palace Restaurant which was beautiful and included with the price of our tour. The tours that were offered by the cruise line usually had about 40-50 persons. We were so lucky! Thanks again for this information. It was an unforgettable day. Almost forgot...when we arrived in the afternoon at the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood, there was a huge protest going there. My son was thrilled! Hundreds of police officers, many in riot gear. Against our guides advice, he went right in the middle and snapped pictures. i think this was the highlight of his day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari