I am very pleased and proud to say a big Thanks to All who provided me help with the Paris and Netherlands itenary help, pls see the two links below.
1. Paris Link :
2. Netherlands Link :
Just a small confession that I had posted this on behalf of my friend who was visiting Europe and he expresses his joy at all the suggestions provided ( he now thinks I am an expert in Europe and trusts me blindly for travel suggestions )
He used the Paris Bi-cycle tour and the Paris hostel suggested in the forum, Keuekenhoff, Utrecht to name just a few.
Thanks Once again and apologies again for posting on behalf of my friend, but he said his visit was memorable !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ぴ가인안마o1o-2816-2526 윤실장ぴ⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소
- 2 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 3 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Towersey, London
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Biarritz family holiday
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 22 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona