I am very pleased and proud to say a big Thanks to All who provided me help with the Paris and Netherlands itenary help, pls see the two links below.
1. Paris Link :
2. Netherlands Link :
Just a small confession that I had posted this on behalf of my friend who was visiting Europe and he expresses his joy at all the suggestions provided ( he now thinks I am an expert in Europe and trusts me blindly for travel suggestions )
He used the Paris Bi-cycle tour and the Paris hostel suggested in the forum, Keuekenhoff, Utrecht to name just a few.
Thanks Once again and apologies again for posting on behalf of my friend, but he said his visit was memorable !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 2 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 3 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Itinerary help...
- 6 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 12 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 13 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 2 week itinery
- 24 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 25 Getting from Positano to Rome