A quick THANK YOU to all FODORITES who have helped make our trip wonderful to Austria. We had a great time. Arrived in Vienna. Took the train from the airport to the city - had a little problem buying the ticket from the machine but were able to get through. Day 1 & 3 spent in Vienna first district, Schonbrunn & Prater ( very hectic but enjoyable) and Day 2 devoted to Melk trip. Then moved to Zell Am See. What a beautiful place. WOW is the word. Did the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier, Salzburg and Ice Caves on each day. Then moved to Garmisch and covered Innsbruck, Linderhof, Partnachklam and finally to Munich. This time we did the Dachau camp which was a very moving experience and the next day we did Nymphenburg Palace. Great porcelain collection and the carriage museum was far bigger than the one at Schonbrunn.
Thanks once again to MOLKER, PALENQ, EASYTRAVELER, J62, SWANDAV2000, LOGOS999, RUSS, COWBOY1968, SINGFREE, LAVANDULA, DUKEY1, AISLESEAT for your guidance. Much appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 Schengen Rule
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 8 Russia in two weeks in December
- 9 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 10 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 15 Norway Honeymoon
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Our future trip to Greece
- 21 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 22 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 23 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 24 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !