I want to buy Thalys train ticket from Paris to Brussels on their website. Before I make the payment they ask me how do I want to get my ticket. Two of the choices are "Thalys Ticketless" and "Digital Homeprint". Are they the same? Which one should I choose? Please advise. Thanks!
Thalys ticketless or Digital homeprint ?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 7 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 15 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 16 Rome Accommodation
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Barcelona - Hotel Help