I've got my trip planned out, hotels booked, plane tickets bought, etc (in large part thanks to your advice, so thanks!). The last thing left is to buy train tickets to go from country to country.
Here is our itinerary for travel by Thalys:
The Hague to Amsterdam
Amsterdam to Antwerp
Antwerp to Paris
I'm traveling in November. The question is: can I buy Thalys tickets last minute (a day before or the day of travel) or should I buy them 3 months in advance (in August)? I would like to get the lowest priced ticket, which, according to my research is the non-flexible ticket (ie set date and time) and heard that if trains fill up, the price of tickets also goes up. I'm just not sure what the case will be in November. Do trains still fill up? Presumably, November will be less touristy? Our preference is to buy tickets last minute for flexibility.
Thoughts/advice on this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 χ강남안마방∥강남안마∥강남구안마『010 2916 5121』 강남안마시술소
- 2 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】보스바카라
- 3 신촌안마방♣010 2916 5121《신촌안마》【신촌안마방,신촌안마추천】
- 4 강남도박장【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 5 사이버도박장【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 6 First Trip to Ireland
- 7 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 10 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 야바위바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 14 온라인바다이야기【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 15 에이스토토【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 16 황금성게임【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 17 오이시카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 18 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 19 야바위카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 22 카지노쿠폰【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 23 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 24 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 25 Corsica