Fire in an lectrical cabinet somewhere in France has impact on Eurostar (some trains canceled) and Thalys.
If you travel today or even in the coming days please check.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Acorn TV
- 11 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 12 Versailles
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary