I am a little last minute in my holiday planning and am trying to book train tickets (TGV) for early April now..
I went through the forums and comments on trying to find bargains.. I went to scnf.com and idtgv.com as well as rail europe.. I am a little confused..
I was able to find Euro 30 tickets for going into Provence but while getting back the tickets are expensive (Eur 79)..
In addition the charge per baggage per way is Eur 35.. While I feel that the train tickets though expensive are OK - but the baggage cost is too high.. I would have 2 bags (bigger than hand luggage) and would end up paying Eur 70 per way.
- Are there any suggestions on reducing the baggage costs?
- The rail europe site does not talk about luggage costs. Dont know what to interpret of this - does it mean baggage needs to be paid for at the station or somewhere or there is no charge?
- Any suggestions on other websites for cheaper fares or luggage?
Look forward to your suggestions..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♭인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Greek Islands (small)
- 9 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Lay over time
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 K-Day
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?