I will be buying 3 or 4 tickets for August /September travelling within France. From what I recall the cheapest time to buy is 60 days from the departure date??
TGV tickets France, when to buy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 Day trips
- 5 London tube
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 9 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 10 Swiss rail passes
- 11 Day trip on the Rhine
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 19 Day trips from Marseille
- 20 train to Vernon France
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Venice