Is it risky to try to purchase TGV tickets a few days before you plan to use them? We'll be arriving in Nice on October 6 and want to take the TGV to Paris on October 10. We were thinking of just buying tickets at the Nice train station when we arrive on the 6th. Do these trains get booked early? Is it really necessary to book them in advance online? We've been struggling with all the train websites refusing our credit card--in spite of following the advice on this website.
TGV tickets: Can we buy them a few days before we want to use them?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 banger rally around europe?
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 18 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 19 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report