Is it risky to try to purchase TGV tickets a few days before you plan to use them? We'll be arriving in Nice on October 6 and want to take the TGV to Paris on October 10. We were thinking of just buying tickets at the Nice train station when we arrive on the 6th. Do these trains get booked early? Is it really necessary to book them in advance online? We've been struggling with all the train websites refusing our credit card--in spite of following the advice on this website.
TGV tickets: Can we buy them a few days before we want to use them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 8 London hotel
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 nearby cities to london
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 21 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Porto -City Break