Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 3 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 4 10 nights in France
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 10 Questions about Italy again
- 11 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 What clothes?
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Car rental in Caen?
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 21 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 22 Bavaria in August
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view