Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 Brief trip report Naples
- 7 What to take to Germany
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria