Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 3 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 4 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 7 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 10 Barcelona - places to stay
- 11 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 12 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 13 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 14 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Language to use in Belgium
- 17 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 20 Palermo Apartment
- 21 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 22 SURPRISE TRIP
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition