Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Rome or Venice first
- 5 Loire or Provence in January?
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 9 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 Day trip from London in December
- 13 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 14 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers