Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 SNCF - low price for summer
- 9 Trip in September
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 12 Light weight small converter?
- 13 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 14 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Positano Surprise
- 17 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 18 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 Munich Hotel Location
- 22 Small towns not too near Paris
- 23 Car rental help in Sicily
- 24 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 25 Help with basic itinerary