Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 2 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 3 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 4 Cycling in France
- 5 Norway by motorhome
- 6 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 7 Taking wine home from France
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Need advice on transportation
- 10 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 11 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 12 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 13 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 14 Tallinn for 1st time
- 15 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 20 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 Storage of extra luggage
- 23 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland