Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
TGV - Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece