Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 5 A few days outside Rome
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 CDG airport and connection time
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Paris Metro
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 25 Cambrils