Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
TGV - Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Rome
- 2 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 21 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 22 London hotel
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice