Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Acropolis Athens