Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 5 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 16 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 17 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 18 Scenic Driving Routes
- 19 Vienna to Bratislava
- 20 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 23 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 24 Visiting Spain in January
- 25 Best area to stay in Valencia