Does someone have some problem if TGV?
Because I bought my tickets on 3tr of March from Munich to Venice on 30. I am living in Republic of Ireland and according to website from the moment on I had purchased my tickets it should be in my hands within 7 work days so it would be on 12th of March. It has not arrived yet and I am going to be very terrified because I will not be here on 25th of March because I will start my trip in this date. I can not purchase another ticket as TGV attendant told me, I do not have enough time!
I am begging to TVG sends me some document by email or allows me to pick up the tickets in Munich train station.
It is because something happened and TGV did not send me the tickets within 7 work days.
How can I solve this? With no refunds!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nlinE : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 7 Moscow Favorites
- 8 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 Airport Transit Visa
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 13 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 14 Italian lake cruise
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 17 Paris advice with kids
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 22 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 23 Travelling Iceland
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Route Information