Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Jamikins
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 London hotel
- 24 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace