Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 3 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Sicily - not a trip report
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 16 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 17 Fashion for larger man?
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Fjords, How To?
- 20 Duoro river cruises
- 21 What to wear
- 22 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 23 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 24 Budget for 3 Month's
- 25 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions