Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 2 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 6 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 7 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 8 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 14 car rental info
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Rail tickets
- 17 bath or york
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 21 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time