Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 5 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 6 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 7 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 11 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 12 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 13 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Ireland driving vacation
- 16 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 17 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 18 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 19 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 20 Provence, near Nice
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain