Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Street food in Turkey
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Spain Questions
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Mont St Michel
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 24 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 25 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?