Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 4 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 8 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)