Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Florence in October
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013