Hoping some train experts can help with this query - we can get a very good price on 1st class tickets on the TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon to Lausanne which goes via Dijon which is where we want to board the train rather than backtracking to Paris. It is actually more expensive to purchase the same ticket on the same train for Dijon to Lausanne. Do you think there will be any problem given that the seats are reserved? We're hoping it shouldn't matter if our seats are vacant from Paris until we fill them (probably more than usual as we plan to gorge ourselves on Burgundy treats for a week beforehand!).
TGV ticket paid from Paris to Lausanne can we board at Dijon?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 16 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 17 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 23 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June