I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
- 1 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 2 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 5 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 11 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 14 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Hair cuts in Florence
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon