I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 2 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 3 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 Questions for Paris residents
- 9 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 12 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 13 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 16 Venice - apartment??????
- 17 12 days in italy help
- 18 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 21 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 22 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 23 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 24 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 25 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary