I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 Chambermaid tipping
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain