I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 4 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 5 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 Airport to Piraeus
- 12 Train to Airport in Venice
- 13 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 14 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville