I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 13 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 20 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 25 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland