I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 12 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 13 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 14 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 15 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Christmas in salzburg
- 18 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 21 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 22 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Italy through locals eyes
- 25 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay