I purchased online 5 TGV tickets from Caen to Paris. After I got them printed and went on to book train tickets for my brother from Rennes to Paris, I noticed that you could select your seats, and I didn't do that with our tickets from Caein to Paris. Our tickets say "without reservation". What does that mean and does anyone know if I can make a seat selection after booking and paying for tickets? They not PREM, they are regular fare tickets. Also, when I look up my reservation, it says "the option on this product has not been confirmed. If it has expired, it will be cancelled." Anyone know what that means? Appreciate any assistance. Thanks so much.
TGV ticket help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 13 20 days in Germany
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Rome---August and September
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 22 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 Olive oil disaster in 2014