We are going to Vienna for Christmas, I have seen many post that it is a long train ride and that we should fly but we wanted to see the countryside of this region. Have any of you taken the TGV from Paris to Vienna and do you have any advice on this?
TGV from Paris to Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 3 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 6 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 European Trivial Trivia!
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 English ruined castles
- 22 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 23 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 24 Luggage sizing
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland