We are going to Vienna for Christmas, I have seen many post that it is a long train ride and that we should fly but we wanted to see the countryside of this region. Have any of you taken the TGV from Paris to Vienna and do you have any advice on this?
TGV from Paris to Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 Transportation in Paris
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 2 for 1 tickets
- 15 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 22 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 23 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 24 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...