We are going to Vienna for Christmas, I have seen many post that it is a long train ride and that we should fly but we wanted to see the countryside of this region. Have any of you taken the TGV from Paris to Vienna and do you have any advice on this?
TGV from Paris to Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Granada
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice