Just wondering if anyone has any advice on catching the TGV to Avignon from a US flight arriving in GDG airport . We already have our train tickets and have a couple of hours between the time our flight lands until our train departs. Are there properly marked signs to assist visitors with finding the proper train. We'd appreciate any help provided.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 9 Chur or St Moritz?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 12 Safety in Rome
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 17 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 18 Athens Help
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 22 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Crete Holiday