Just wondering if anyone has any advice on catching the TGV to Avignon from a US flight arriving in GDG airport . We already have our train tickets and have a couple of hours between the time our flight lands until our train departs. Are there properly marked signs to assist visitors with finding the proper train. We'd appreciate any help provided.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?