I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Arctic Circle in December
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 Sammezzano update
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 25 Transportation in Paris