I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 Useful website for France
- 3 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 7 Small group for Colosseum
- 8 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 Gargano Promontory
- 12 Fjords, How To?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 London visit
- 15 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 18 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 19 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites