I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz