I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 Medieval Tallinn
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 7 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Italian language schools
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 18 Lucerne & Zurich
- 19 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Venice in Jan
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 How early to get to CDG
- 25 Berlin