I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 5 Greece after the Vote
- 6 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 rail pass
- 8 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 9 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 10 Age for booking a hotel?
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 13 The Vatican Latest
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland