I'm about to book a flight that would depart CDG at 13:50. We would like to spend the night before in Avignon and there is a train that leaves Avignon at 7:15 and gets in to CDG at 10:32. I realize they could change the train schedules between now and July but as of now there is that train. Does that sound OK? Are TGV trains usually on time?
TGV from Avignon to CDG - reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 3 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 4 Southern France
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 7 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 8 italy
- 9 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 10 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 11 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 17 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Pronunciation