Can anyone please tell me how to find this information:
I want to take a train from Charles de Gualle Airport to Provence. I would love to see a list of destinations for direct trains from CDG to Provence cities/towns but can't quite figure it out.
I'm planning a trip for late September and early October. Originally had planned to train to Avignon, but mostly just because I knew i could. Avignon is not stirring my imagination.
My dream trip would consist of small and charming towns, some markets, a few historic sites, the coast, and as many art museums and galleries as possible.
It seems to me that the galleries and museums are concentrated nearer to Nice. Am I right? I'm sort of seeing Nice as the only substantial city I'm interested in.
Not looking for wine, and not interested in any Year in Provence related stuff. Also much more interested in seeing art than in walking in the footsteps of artists.
13 nights on the ground. Would love to end in Paris, even for a day and night. (flying in and out of CDG)
I'm stymied on my itinerary and could use help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary