Can anyone please tell me how to find this information:
I want to take a train from Charles de Gualle Airport to Provence. I would love to see a list of destinations for direct trains from CDG to Provence cities/towns but can't quite figure it out.
I'm planning a trip for late September and early October. Originally had planned to train to Avignon, but mostly just because I knew i could. Avignon is not stirring my imagination.
My dream trip would consist of small and charming towns, some markets, a few historic sites, the coast, and as many art museums and galleries as possible.
It seems to me that the galleries and museums are concentrated nearer to Nice. Am I right? I'm sort of seeing Nice as the only substantial city I'm interested in.
Not looking for wine, and not interested in any Year in Provence related stuff. Also much more interested in seeing art than in walking in the footsteps of artists.
13 nights on the ground. Would love to end in Paris, even for a day and night. (flying in and out of CDG)
I'm stymied on my itinerary and could use help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 3 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 6 Paris in November
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Alhambra
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 12 Windsor Castle
- 13 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 14 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 What's a must to buy in Paris?