Can anyone please tell me how to find this information:
I want to take a train from Charles de Gualle Airport to Provence. I would love to see a list of destinations for direct trains from CDG to Provence cities/towns but can't quite figure it out.
I'm planning a trip for late September and early October. Originally had planned to train to Avignon, but mostly just because I knew i could. Avignon is not stirring my imagination.
My dream trip would consist of small and charming towns, some markets, a few historic sites, the coast, and as many art museums and galleries as possible.
It seems to me that the galleries and museums are concentrated nearer to Nice. Am I right? I'm sort of seeing Nice as the only substantial city I'm interested in.
Not looking for wine, and not interested in any Year in Provence related stuff. Also much more interested in seeing art than in walking in the footsteps of artists.
13 nights on the ground. Would love to end in Paris, even for a day and night. (flying in and out of CDG)
I'm stymied on my itinerary and could use help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Cambridge in May
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 11 Madrid/Lisbon
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Greek fuel cost
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Day trips from Florence
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece