Thanks to advice here, four of us are looking to travel by tgv from CDG/Paris to Avignon on May 5, and return by tgv from Avignon to Paris - city May 10.
We arrive CDG 8AM. The choices I'm currently seeing on tgv-europe (not rail europe) are either leaving CDG 10AM for 228E, non-refundable or exchangeable, or leave cdg 11:40, fully exchangeable and refundable til day before, and day of, can change for 10E, but the cost would be 380E for the 4 tix.
My two questions are, would you risk the 10AM train? And, if we decide not to, and to pay more and leave at 11:40, do the prices ever come down when you wait longer, or do they only go up? I thought it seemed very high for almost 3 months out, but maybe that's as good as it gets.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 APPLY FOR REAL REGISTERED DATABASE PASSPORT
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 4 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 5 More Info : http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 6 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 7 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 8 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 15 MiFi in Italy
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Spain Itinerary Help
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!