I just realized I will be leaving rome on republic day, this is probably not an optimal situation. Does termini close during the day, and will other means of transport to the airport be affected by the festivities.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 6 French Wedding
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 18 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Porto...Questions !
- 25 Tours through Spain and Portugal