I just realized I will be leaving rome on republic day, this is probably not an optimal situation. Does termini close during the day, and will other means of transport to the airport be affected by the festivities.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 릴게임손오공신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Summer Travel order
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Corfu
- 19 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"